- A complete list of phone numbers and email links for each City Department is below.
- All mail should be addressed the to appropriate department and directed to PO Box 660, Napa CA, 94559-0660
- View a map showing locations of our offices by using our list of City Offices and Facilities.
- See the Citywide Organizational Chart here
- For disability access, call the TTY (teletype) phone at 707-257-9506
The Napa City Council consists of a Mayor and four Council members all elected at large for terms of four years. Follow this link for the Council organizational chart. See Council agendas, minutes and video, and learn more about the Mayor and members of the Council and how to contact them by following the links below.
When the City of Napa is experiencing an emergency situation, an Emergency Operations Center (EOC) may be opened. If an EOC is opened, the latest information on the situation will be posted on the front page of this website (www.cityofnapa.org) as soon as it is available. The City will also use local print and broadcast media, the Nixle system, social media (Facebook and Twitter) and other methods to get information out quickly to a wide audience.
To register for Nixle alerts go to www.nixle.com
See the links below for other sources of information.
CITY OF NAPA
OFFICE OF THE CITY CLERK
Location Address: 955 School Street, Napa, CA 94559
Mailing Address: P.O. BOX 660, Napa, CA 94559
Ph: (707) 257-9503 / Fax: (707) 257-9534
The City Clerk Department is the primary link between City Council, City staff, and the public. The office of the City Clerk is committed to providing maximum access to municipal government in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
City Hall, 955 School Street
Main phone number: 707-257-9501
The City of Napa is a Charter City, and the Charter specifies the Council-Manager form of municipal government. The City Manager is selected by the Council and serves as the administrative head of the City government.