The City of Napa conducts general municipal elections in November of even numbered years. The City Council is comprised of one Mayor and four Councilmembers, each elected at-large for a four year term.
VOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Voter registration forms must be filled out completely and postmarked or hand-delivered to the Napa County Elections Division at least 15 days before the election.
Voter registration forms are also available for pick up at the County Elections Division, Napa County Library, the U.S. Post Office, or at the City of Napa City Clerk's Office.
You may register to vote if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a United States citizen.
- You are a resident of California.
- You are at least 18 years of age (or will be by the date of the next election).
- You are not in prison or on parole for conviction of a felony.
- You have not been judged by a court to be mentally incompetent to register and vote.
You will need to re-register to vote when:
- You move, change your name, or change your political party preference.
For More Information:
The primary purpose of this RFQ is to qualify and select a short list of highly qualified development teams, who will then be requested to participate in the Phase II RFP. In the RFQ, respondents are asked to provide their basic project concept to address the City’s objectives and requirements and qualify firms and their key personnel with regards to their ability to provide the experience, capacity and financial resources necessary to successfully execute each of the two project components. Only those development teams short-listed will move forward and participate in Phase II. The response requirements can be found in Section 4 of this RFQ.
Although it is the City’s preference to enter into a single contract with one development entity for the entire project, the RFQ contains separate qualification criteria for the Public Building development and the proposed Private Development. At this time, development teams may either propose qualifications for both the Public Building development and the Private Development, or can choose to submit qualifications for only one of the development components. Informed by the RFQ process and prior to releasing the RFP, the City will make a determination whether it will require short-listed teams to propose on both project components, or if teams may pursue either the City development or the Private Development independently. This decision will determine if one or two RFP’s will be issued in Phase II.
Request for Qualifications
Appendix A-1: Private Site Map
Appendix A-2: Public Building Map
Appendix A-3: Regional Map
Appendix A-4: Hotel Feasibility Analysis
Appendix B: Forms A-B (Word file)
Appendix B: Forms C-E (Excel file)
Follow this link for Q&A from the Pre-Submittal Meeting-Nov 16., 2015
- Issuance of the RFQ October 30, 2015
- Pre-Submittal Conference November 16, 2015
- Deadline for Submittal of Questions regarding the RFQ December 21, 2015 (Revised Dec. 3, 2015, from earlier due date of Nov. 27)
- Submittal Due Date for RFQ February 19, 2016 (Revised by Second Addendum from earlier due date of Jan. 8)
- Interviews of teams March 2016
- Shortlisting of qualified teams to participate in RFP March 2016
- RFP released to shortlisted teams April 2016
For More information contact:
Julie Lucido, Project Manager
City of Napa,
1600 First St.
Napa CA 94559
Telephone: (707) 257-9690
September 9, 2014 - UPDATED
If your non-profit agency's space has been red-tagged or yellow-tagged and you need temporary office space, the Napa Valley Community Foundation has space available on a short-term basis. There is approximately 3,500 square feet of vacant space in the Sato Family Nonprofit Center located at 3299 Claremont Way.
For additional information, contact Terence Mulligan at Napa Valley Community Foundation by calling (707)254-9565, ext. 11.