To attract and retain qualified employees, the City of Napa offers a competitive salary and benefits package. This page lists the current benefit package.
- California Public Employee Retirement System (PERS) (employee retirement formula and contribution varies by bargaining unit)
- Group plans for employee and dependent health, dental and vision insurance
- City contribution to deferred compensation program (varies by bargaining unit)
- Paid vacation, which accrues at varying rates, depending upon position and the bargaining unit.
- An average of thirteen paid holidays annually; Public Safety employees receive additional pay in lieu of holidays.
- Paid sick leave (twelve days per year)
- Life Insurance
- Optional Credit Union membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
Benefits Overview by Bargaining Unit
- Association of Managers and Professionals (AMP)
- Napa City Employees Association (NCEA)
- Napa City Firefighters Association (NCFA)
- Napa Chief Fire Officer's (NCFO)
- Napa Police Officers Association (NPOA)
- The Management Unit of the Napa Police Department
Benefits Overview for Unrepresented Staff