The City of Napa conducts general municipal elections in November of even numbered years. The City Council is comprised of one Mayor and four Councilmembers, each elected at-large for a four year term.
VOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Voter registration forms must be filled out completely and postmarked or hand-delivered to the Napa County Elections Division at least 15 days before the election.
Voter registration forms are also available for pick up at the County Elections Division, Napa County Library, the U.S. Post Office, or at the City of Napa City Clerk's Office.
You may register to vote if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a United States citizen.
- You are a resident of California.
- You are at least 18 years of age (or will be by the date of the next election).
- You are not in prison or on parole for conviction of a felony.
- You have not been judged by a court to be mentally incompetent to register and vote.
You will need to re-register to vote when:
- You move, change your name, or change your political party preference.
For More Information: